A Cuberite Job Plugin
Simple Job system plugin that will reward with Coin. Requires Coin plugin.
Current jobs supported in the system. To set the values of blocks or to add blocks update the values.ini file. Remember to
/reload or restart the server.
- builder - The builder is rewarded for placing blocks set in the values.ini file.
- crafter - Get Coin based on crafted items.
- fisherman - Make Coin for fishing.
- gatherer - To get rewards gather items.
- miner - Mine blocks to gain Coin.
- woodcutter - Get rewards for cutting trees.
To set the values for different blocks and jobs update the
values.ini file located in the root of the plugin folder. For a list of possible blocks please reference the
items.ini file. For ids of blocks http://api-docs.cuberite.org/Globals.html#constants. Will start with
E_ITEM on the site but have been removed for readability in the
If a block label and id are not defined in the
items.ini file then it will not work if added in
- Job experience points and levels maybe.
brewerjob to system.
bakerjob to system.
- Add hacking or cheating prevention for things like:
- placing a block and breaking it within a certain amount of time
- being in creative mode and performing jobs
- 2 spaces for indention
- Recommendations welcome
Copyright (c) 2016 Dustin Engle
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.